The Thomaston-Upson Chamber of Commerce was formed in 1946 and is the leading advocate for the Upson County area. With more than 300 members, the Chamber firmly believes that thriving businesses build a thriving community.
To best support the success of Upson County and the overall growth of our economy, the Chamber strives daily to advance its mission of uniting our members and the community by promoting strategic economic growth, enhancing the quality of life and creating a positive business climate for Upson County.
Chamber Board of Director meetings are held the second Tuesday each month and Chamber members are welcome to attend.
Each year in September, the Chamber Board of Directors hold a planning retreat to recommend committees that will be sanctioned by the T-U Chamber of Commerce for the upcoming year.
Thomaston-Upson Chamber of Commerce Employees
Madison Busbee Ruttinger, President
Nicole McKinley, Vice-President
Thomaston-Upson Chamber of Commerce Directors
2022-2023 Executive Board of Directors
- Lindsey Matthews, Thomaston Hospice - 2023 Chairman
- Barry Wheeless, QUAD - Chair-Elect
- Michael Richardson, Chief, City of Thomaston - Vice-Chair
- Ben James, The People's Bank of Georgia - Treasurer
- Dan Kilgore, Sheriff of Upson County - Past Chair
2022-2023 Board of Directors
- Brad Adams, Adams Insurance Services
- Joey Barrett, Georgia Power Company
- Brian Bearden, Southern Ford
- Joni Becerra, Century 21
- Brandon Berryhill, Individual Member
- Troy Chaney, Fletcher-Day Funeral Home
- Anna Crawford, Hannah's Mill Animal Hospital
- Katie Heinrich, URMC-OBGYN Office
- Jessica Hudson, URMC
- Nathan Hunter, Chick-fil-A
- Larry Martin, QUAD
- Kaylee Neighbors, Lilly Jane
- Brooke Parrott, Upson EMC
- Becca Pasley, Piggie Park
- Karen Puckett, Thomaston-Upson School System
- Katie Salter, Tidal Wave Auto Spa
- Neely South, SSS Farms
- Kim Tucker, Colony Bank
The Thomaston-Upson Chamber of Commerce unites our members, and the community by promoting strategic economic growth, enhancing the quality of life and creating a positive business climate for Upson County.
We Mean Business!