Thomaston-Upson Chamber of Commerce's Mission Statement:
The Thomaston-Upson Chamber of Commerce unites our members and the community by promoting strategic economic growth, enhancing the quality of life and creating a positive business climate for Upson County.
Thomaston-Upson Chamber of Commerce Divisions and Committees for 2022:
Member and Community Events (Organizational Structure):
- Business Open Golf Tournament - 2023 Date TBA
- Concert Series - 2023 Date TBA
- Flint River Poker Float - 2023 Date TBA
- Dine & Dash Members Only Luncheon - 2023 Date TBA
- Annual Luncheon and Awards Banquet - 2023 Date TBA
- Christmas Lane 5K Run/Walk - December 10, 2022
- Business After Hours: TBA
- Industry/Maintenance Roundtable Committee - New Meeting Date - Coming Soon!
- Economic and Small Business Development Committee - New Classes COMING SOON!
- Governmental Affairs - November 7, 2022
- Membership Retention and Recruitment
- Cash Mob Dates
- Quarterly Sun's Up on Upson Business Breakfast Speakers
- Lunch and Learn Speakers
- Youth Leadership Upson Program
- Adult Leadership Upson Program
- Tourism Council