The Thomaston-Upson Chamber of Commerce was formed in 1946 and is the leading advocate for the Upson County area. With more than 300 members, the Chamber firmly believes that thriving businesses build a thriving community.
To best support the success of Upson County and the overall growth of our economy, the Chamber strives daily to advance its mission of uniting our members and the community by promoting strategic economic growth, enhancing the quality of life and creating a positive business climate for Upson County.
Chamber Board of Director meetings are held the second Tuesday each month and Chamber members are welcome to attend.
Each year in September, the Chamber Board of Directors hold a planning retreat to recommend committees that will be sanctioned by the T-U Chamber of Commerce for the upcoming year.
Thomaston-Upson Chamber of Commerce Employees
Lori Showalter Smith, President
Nicole McKinley, Vice-President
Thomaston-Upson Chamber of Commerce Directors
2021-2022 Executive Board of Directors
- Dan Kilgore, Sheriff of Upson County - 2022 Chairman
- Lindsey Matthews, Thomaston Hospice - Chair-Elect
- Barry Wheeless, Quad - Vice-Chair
- Michael Richardson, Chief, City of Thomaston - Treasurer
- Darren Day, Fletcher-Day Funeral Home - Past Chair
2021-2022 Board of Directors
- Brad Adams, Adams Insurance Services
- Joey Barrett, Georgia Power Company
- Brandon Berryhill, Turkey Creek Snacks
- Jamesan Gramme, Thomaston-Upson Archives
- Amanda Greene, United Bank
- Katie Heinrich, URMC-OBGYN Office
- Nathan Hunter, Chick-fil-A
- Ben James, The Peoples Bank of Georgia
- Larry Martin, Quad
- Dr. Amy Miller, Thomaston-Upson School System
- Vanetta Moss, Upson Family Connections
- Kaylee Neighbors, Lilly Jane Jewels
- Brooke Parrott, Upson EMC
- Katie Salter, Tidal Wave Auto Spa
- Kim Tucker, Colony Bank
The Thomaston-Upson Chamber of Commerce unites our members, and the community by promoting strategic economic growth, enhancing the quality of life and creating a positive business climate for Upson County.
We Mean Business!